Welcome to Krystin in Lou!



Hello, my name is Krystin. I am twenty-six, and I currently reside in the city of Louisville, Kentucky. I am from this city, but I grew up in Elizabethtown. I received my associate's degree from the southwest campus of Jefferson Community and Technical College in 2015. I am currently working on my bachelor's degree, and I just completed my first year at Murray State University. I had to transfer back to Louisville at the end of 2016, however, so I am currently attending Indiana University Southeast. I believe in preserving the past, reflection, and nostalgia, and I think that's why I chose history as my major. I hope to become a history professor one day, but I would love to work in a museum as well. This space will be an archive for special moments. I want to share stories, photos, and snippets of life, Louisville, and what matters most. I am all about taking photos, coffee, reading, writing, having movie and television show marathons, exploration, history, supporting local businesses, my family and friends, and my wonderful boyfriend, Austin. I like to make new friends, too, of course. 

Welcome to my blog! Follow along and let's be friends! You can also find me on Bloglovin', Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Twitter. Or you can send me a Snapchat at takeafewchances. I can also be reached through email at krystinrobertson@gmail.com. Be sure to follow along with my Louisville tag for life around the city. Oh, and I have my Moments and Happenings posts that document snippets of my life as well.